Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CowShlt Poems for the Valentine Soul

Today is Valentine's Day. To busk in the atmosphere of this festival of love, Cow Peh has specially penned 5 poems in dedication to all Valentine's couple.....

1. Roses & Violets
Roses are red
Violets are blue
When the invoice came
Then you kao peh kao bu


2. Chocolate & Candy
Sweet as a chocolate
Nice like a candy
If I go pak tor with you
I sure kenna diabetes


3. To Conquer & Be Free
Love will conquer all
Love will set you free
When you wake up tomorrow
Don’t ask me to bear responsibility


4. Beauty is Forever
You are so beautiful to me
You are everything I will ever see
You took down your make-up finally
Then I realize you actually sibei ugly


5. Cupid's Work
Childhood playmates we are known
Destined together we were told
Then Cupid draws out his arrow
To realize he left his bow at home


CowShlt Inc wishes all Cowlings a happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: